We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Existing Business- need email id and password

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
Existing Business- need email id and password

I am a business already listed on your site.

I wanted the email id and password for my business site.

Please give me the concerned person's email id and contact no.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Existing Business- need email id and password

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
42,119 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Existing Business- need email id and password

"I wanted the email id and password for my business site" You need to register your user name and get verified as owner. Tripadvisor won't give you the email address and password of another person.

Register following the steps on the link provided by Hans_DEN and post on the Owners' forum if there is a general account for your business for which you lost your email and password.

Silvia

3. Re: Existing Business- need email id and password

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:16