We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I merge reviews?

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
How can I merge reviews?

I have posted numerous reviews for quite a bit of travel under my original ID (ID 273) but because I don't have access to the email address associated with this ID, I was not able to log in. I created a new account to write reviews, ID 2734. I was wondering: is there any way to merge these reviews? Thanks!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,762 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How can I merge reviews?

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, you can request that your user accounts be merged. Use this form:

www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport Select Sign in & Registration. You'll see an option to combine accounts. Do mention in your note that you don't have access to the email of your first account; otherwise, TA will send emails to both account for you to confirm.

It can take several business days if not a bit longer for you to hear back from TA staff.

Silvia

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How can I merge reviews?

Thank you, Silvia, your help is much appreciated! I did as you instructed & it was very easy! Have a wonderful day!

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,762 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How can I merge reviews?

You're welcome! Out of curiosity, did TA get back to you already and your accounts are already merged in just one day?

Silvia

4. Re: How can I merge reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16