We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

Oaxaca, Mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

I have gone through all the necessary steps to set up a business profile on tripadvisor. I received a message saying it would take a few days to have it shown on the website but that hasnt happened yet, who do i contact about this or what steps can be taken to verify this?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

Hi there

If you received an email from TripAdvisor saying it would only be a couple of days then I think they were being more than optimistic. They have a lot of checking to do and I'm not sure what the current timeframe is but it's usually at least a week if not 2 or 3 to get a business listed.

Hopefully someone in the know can bring us up to date with current waiting times - I know they will depend on certain things like how much information is provided initially etc but presuming everything is as should be it would be good to know.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

Requests for new listings can often take 6-8 weeks.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
43,768 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

"who do i contact about this or what steps can be taken to verify this?"

Tripadvisor does not offer support for owners of unlisted businesses. You have to wait until you receive an email approving or denying you a listing. However, do check by searching for your business name every now and then. Many times listings go up but announcement emails are delayed.

Silvia

4. Re: Why is my business not listed on tripadvisor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16