We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Listing

Simpson Bay, St...
2 posts
Save Topic
Business Listing

I have tried to list my company 3 times all ready, but still nothing has happened !! Please help !!

My company is Sugar Rush Charters, located in Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten.

www.sugarrushcharters.com

Thank you

Andre Swanepoel

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
44,397 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Listing

Hi Andre and welcome to the forums! Tripadvisor forums are primarily member-driven. I'm just a member like you.

New listing requests can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks. The submission form or the acknowledgment email may point to a wait time of 5 business days, but it's currently taking a lot longer. You need to be patient and wait without resubmitting. Doing so may cause further delays.

Every now and then search for your business name using the search box on the top right of your screen. This because new listing announcement emails some times take longer to go out and the listing is already up and ready for reviews.

Silvia

Simpson Bay, St...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Listing

Hi Silvia

Thank you for the info, much appreciated

Andre

3. Re: Business Listing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 07:16