We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Profile Picture

Selby
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Topic
Old Profile Picture

Hi all,

Years ago I linked my profile to facebook. Since that I've used the standard email logon and also the facebook logon. If I go into profile settings i see my new profile image but in the top corner where it says "Hi Karl" it picks up my old profile image. I've deactivated the facebook link and reconnected but still the same. Wouldn't be too fussed put its of me and an ex

Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,899 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Profile Picture

Karl

When I look at your profile photo above I see a photo of you alone wearing a short sleeved grey shirt

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
49,603 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Profile Picture

That is exactly what I see too.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,745 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Profile Picture

I too see a photo of a guy in short-sleeve shirt. You should see your FB photo if your accounts are connected on the top of the screen.

This photo we see should be the one you find here: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Settings-cpa as only your FB friends will be seeing your photo, not the rest of us.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and/or deleting the Tripadvisor cookie? Maybe it's a corrupted cookie that is causing you to see an older profile photo on top of the screen.

Silvia

4. Re: Old Profile Picture

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:17