We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Review of Venta Victoria, Casares

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
556 reviews
Save Topic
My Review of Venta Victoria, Casares

I submitted a 4 star review for Venta Victoria, Casares, a couple of days. This appeared under 'pending' and when I look today, expecting it to be under Contributions, it has disappeared. I would like to know why this has happened? I am a Top Contributor, having submitted 178 contributions.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Review of Venta Victoria, Casares

Wait a couple of days.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,767 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Review of Venta Victoria, Casares

Hi SheffieldPip;

A review may be temporarily removed from your contributions page before it is published. One member reported it was “missing” for three days before the review was posted on the site.

Best Regards

3. Re: My Review of Venta Victoria, Casares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 06:17