We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tripadvisor Ratings

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Tripadvisor Ratings

Hi,

I found my property ratings has dropped from #104 to #138 in the past couple of weeks despite our positive reviews. What might be the reason after the ratings.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tripadvisor Ratings

Hi HotelNanaKTM;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your question on that forum.

Best Regards

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tripadvisor Ratings

Hi Customer Service

TripAdvisor,

Hello!!!

This is Pema from Hotel Nana, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.

I am looking if there are any criteria for having the TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence" of our hotel. Are we in the stage to grab the one or what should be done to get the certificate.

Also,

I ordered some TripAdvisor's Business Card for my hotel, But they are not here yet. Are we getting it soon. What time does it take to reach our hotel.

I read that our country do not have access with the shipping. So, what might be the option for us.

Please, mail me as soon as you have a free time.

Thank you.

Greetings,

Pema

Hotel Nana

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tripadvisor Ratings

Pema

Please read Post #1 - this relates to you as well :)

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,766 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tripadvisor Ratings

Déjà vu all over again !

5. Re: Tripadvisor Ratings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2015, 08:20