We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wrong details

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
wrong details

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I'm trying to review an establishment but it's listed under a wrong address in a wrong town with wing phone numbers and s wing email address. Basically the photos are there and some reviews are correct but some are for another location and it's all very confusing! Where would I contact to correct this as I am very keen to review this place! Many thanks in advance for your help. Chris..

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,412 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wrong details

H Chris and welcome to the Support Forum! You posted in the right forum.

Usually to repot an incorrect restaurant listing, you click on the link to Improve this listing (under the restaurant name), but given all the problems with this listing, I think it'll be better if you use this Help Center form:

www.tripadvisor.com/GeneralSupport Select > Listings > A listing has incorrect information

In the comments box, provide the URL of a google map where the restaurant is properly show, in the correct city and address. But before you do, did you check that there is not a second listing for this restaurant with the correct location? From your note, it looks as if it is a restaurant with more than one location. Maybe the other location exists and reviews and photos were incorrectly attached to this location.

Silvia

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wrong details

Silvia

Thanks so much for the assistance and apologies for all the incorrect spelling in my original forum post! I have completed the form so hopefully the issue will get fixed soon.

As a side note - the venue is a pub/restaurant which is independently owned and not part of a chain, but hopefully my email will make sense and we can get theproblem rectified ssooner rather than later!

Many thanks once again

Chris..

3. Re: wrong details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16