We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

Birmingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

I wrote to the contact notice department using their Notice and take down procedure nearly 2 months ago, and as yet they have neither replied or even acknowledged my complaint. Is there a phone number or email address that I can chase this up on?

1. Re: No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 16:31
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,111 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

Hi NickInett;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum. Please post your concern on that forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i14281-Owners.h…

Best Regards

Elviria, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

Good luck to that. I am having to use solicitors now to write to them. I have had a family stay and each member whether they have stayed or not have wrote defamatory remarks about my property. Only complaint I have had in 2 years and has dragged me down to 2 stars. Bookings cancelled and no bookings since their reviews. Have not had one response from Tripadvisor even though not one of these individuals had a contract with me to stay at my property which is against their guidelines for people leaving reviews

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No contact from Contact notice Dept. after 2 months

even though not one of these individuals had a contract with me to stay at my property which is against their guidelines for people leaving reviews

=====

Sorry about your troubles but actually its not against the guidelines. Did you write a management response?