We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

Khopoli, India
5 posts
Save Topic
Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

Hello Team,

We are one of the international water park in India, and wanted to get listed on Trip Advisor which will help user to get our location quickly and can share their feedback as well. Based on that we can serve them better and enhance our infrastructure and staff.

I have submitted the details completely, but haven't received any feedback, mail confirmation from your team.

Could you please let me know how can we submit this smoothly.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,763 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

Hi Aquamagica ~

When did you submit your request for a new listing? You should have received an automatic reply which acknowledged your request being received in a TA Office. It can take 6 weeks for TA to process a request. You may need to be patient a while longer.

Khopoli, India
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

@MuftiVancouver - Thanks for the quick reply.

First Submission - I had done almost 3 weeks before, but didn't got any automated response. If it would have, then I can understand.

Second Submission - I did 4-5 days back, again as usual, didn't receive any automated response.

Please suggest.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

You need to wait until you hear back from TA Staff and not resubmit.

Regards,

L4

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,763 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

You should have received an automated acknowledgement of your submission. It comes immediately you click submit. Check your spam folder, perhaps?

In any event, don't resubmit. The second submission takes the place of the first submission and resets the clock for that 6 weeks.

Khopoli, India
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

@MuftiVancouver - I checked all my folders including SPAM and haven't received single automated reply apart from this forum conversation.

It's more than 3 weeks for the first submission and almost 10 days for second submission.

How can I get this re-solved? Please let me know if anything else is pending form my end.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
57,763 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

As I said in post 1:

It can take 6 weeks for TA to process a request.

Did you use this application form?

www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedAttraction

Khopoli, India
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

@MuftiVancouver - Yes. Have submitted through the form: www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedAttraction only.

My concern was - haven't received any automated reply as well.

Khopoli, India
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

Dear Admin,

We are still waiting for the response. I haven't received any mail or confirmation on my listing.

It's been more than a month's time now.

Do let me know the way ahead.

9. Re: Trying to list our place - an "International Water Park"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2015, 05:15