We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review express stats are off

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Review express stats are off

I'm trying to get support about review express console. I'm the business owner and I've been using review express for several weeks. The numbers appear to be way off and/or outdated. I have had several campaigns created and I have received some reviews from each campaign. The summary numbers are showing different however. Some of the numbers were correct before and now nothing appears to be correct. Some campaigns are several weeks old. Please assist so I can continue using "review express"!

Thanks!!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review express stats are off

Questions or complaints about matters that pertain only to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business or property owners, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

2. Re: Review express stats are off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 06:16