We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Idyllwild via train or bus?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Idyllwild via train or bus?

Hi, I prefer not to drive and wonder whether there's a way to get there from Los Angeles by train or bus? Thanks a bunch!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,559 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Idyllwild via train or bus?

Hi

Wrong forum I am afraid - if you read the “Sticky” at the head of this page it will explain to you what the true purpose of this forum is

Questions of this nature are best placed on the relevant destinations forum as you have done with other queries recently

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,228 posts
1,081 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Idyllwild via train or bus?

Hi sztumpf, there is a separate forum for Idyllwild, but I don't think it gets many threads on it. I'd suggest that you post in the general California forum. If you click on the blue link below, you'll find it:

tripadvisor.com/ListForums-g191-i3-United_St…

3. Re: Getting to Idyllwild via train or bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:16