We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advertisement

Mindo
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
advertisement

hello

is this review, concerning the guidlines of reviews, considered advertisement?

---------------

Today we were in Beehives for coffee. This was ok, but with 3 usd (cappuccino) first, too loyal, and secondly not very tasty. He was good, but "only" normal. The chocolate cake was ok, but not very tasty as such. B. The Brownies in El Quezal.

------------------------------

El Quetzal is the competition

thanks

ingo

Essex
Level Contributor
28,413 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advertisement

It is not exactly a very useful review is it, whether within guidelines or not....

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
57,665 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advertisement

It's a pity there's no way to report a review as being useless. Personally, I'd report it for being suspicious and let TA make the decision.

Essex
Level Contributor
28,413 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advertisement

However, looking at your avatar, then, matters that pertain to your own business should be discussed in the Owners Forum.....

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
57,665 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: advertisement

Yes, very true. Well spotted!

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
43,068 posts
1,080 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: advertisement

To me, but I'm not TA staff, it appears to be within guidelines. As far as I know, as long as most of the review is about that particular business, then it's okay to mention another business briefly.

Are you familiar with the Owners Forum, Ingo S? There are other owners as well as several knowledgeable (and very patient!) volunteer *expert* posters there who can help you with questions about your business.

Click below to start:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048…

Edited: 27 August 2014, 23:41
Mindo
Level Contributor
43 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: advertisement

hi

thanks - i will go in the owner forum. i did not know that.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,777 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: advertisement

I can't even make any sense out of it.

8. Re: advertisement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:17