We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review

Halifax Region...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Review

I submitted a Review a couple of weeks ago but still do not see it posted? It does say it might take a few days and received an email to say it was received but it has been over a week. It's my first review and wonder if it normally takes this long? Says you can contact TA but could not find a link to contact them.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review

Hi SMB254,

Welcome to the forums. The forums are primarily member-driven.

Reviews can take from a day or two to two weeks to process. Vacation rental reviews take longer as they need verification of the stay. There should be a number up top right as an indicator of your pending review. You can also see if it's pending by looking at your Contributions page.

At the top, where it says, Hi name with the arrow, click on the arrow and select Contributions. On the next page you'll see Contributions on the right and select Reviews. This is where reviews are found. The first part of the title is the listing and the next is your review. Does it show as pending?

You've said it's been over a week. If your review is showing as pending and it's been less than two weeks, this is the normal processing time and you don't need to contact staff. If after two weeks and it's still not posted (and it's not a vacation rental), then please post back.

Regards,

L4

I

Halifax Region...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review

Thanks. Don't see anywhere that my review is (or has been) pending. It's not a vacation rental either.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,456 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review

Did you check right under the search box at the top of the page, for "Notifications" and a number in read on this page?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/

If you don't have any Notifications, then your review was probably removed from the system. You need to ask Tripadvisor about it using this form: www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewSupport Select Status of my Review; then pick Not Listed. In the comments box say what you reviewed and when.

Silvia

Halifax Region...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review

thanks...nothing where you indicated so I sent a message as per your instructions.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
45,456 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review

You're welcome. I forgot to say though that you need to allow between 5-7 business days (Monday is a US holiday) to get a response.

Have a great weekend

Silvia

6. Re: Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:17