We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flipkey Login Page

Ontario
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Flipkey Login Page

I have a vacation property listed on Flipkey. I would like to update the site however, I cannot access the Flipkey login page. Can you help?

67 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Flipkey Login Page

Hi lotsfuninperu,

Welcome to the forums!

Flipkey support is through Flipkey. Here's the Help Center page for Flipkey owners; hopefully that will help:

…flipkey.com/hc/en-us/articles/200902987-Sig…

If that doesn't work, at the bottom of that page is a link to contact Flipkey staff. Hope you're able to log in.

Regards,

L4

Ontario
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Flipkey Login Page

This is the message I get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the wepage.

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
47,154 posts
288 reviews
3. Re: Flipkey Login Page

You may need to clear your Internet Explorer cache and try again, or use another browser. The problem is not with the page. I don't have IE but tried three other browsers and it seems to be displaying just fine.

Silvia

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
81 reviews
4. Re: Flipkey Login Page

I can get to the above page via Firefox although another link had a security message. I'd suggest trying this phone number:

1-877-FLIPKEY (toll-free) It's a number for Flipkey owners/reps.

It's from a Help Center reset your password but I hope it works to speak to a person. If not, please reply on this thread.

Regards,

L4

edit: just saw your post, Silvia. When I tried another Flipkey page, I got a security warning (use at your own risk kind of message)

Edited: 14 October 2014, 02:28
Naples, Florida
1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: Flipkey Login Page

When do I receive my $300 deposit return for my March, 2015 rental in The Enclave, Naples, FL? Unit owner, Kirby Russell, says it will come from Flip Key!!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
81 reviews
6. Re: Flipkey Login Page

Hi John,

Flipkey is run separately from TA. I'd suggest that you read any correspondence you have and contact Flipkey directly. You can also read some of the Flipkey articles.

https://helpcenter.flipkey.com/

Regards,

L4

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
7. Re: Flipkey Login Page

When I try to sign in to Flip Key to confirm 2 reviews I am being transferred to a Trip Advisor page which is asking me to sign in again because there is a 'brand new owner dashboard' and I am getting no further. The e mails I am getting from Flipkey are no use and tell me to sign in. I have tried changing password, checking cookie settings but getting desperate.

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
8. Re: Flipkey Login Page

hi cannot access my flipkey page as it is not allowing me saying i have multiple accounts with the same email as i have my house advertised on flip key trip advisor and holiday lettings. I am entering my house ID but still not having any luck can you help

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
58,840 posts
149 reviews
9. Re: Flipkey Login Page

This is tripadvisor and NOT flipkey. Please go to the flipkey site

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
83,448 posts
103 reviews
10. Re: Flipkey Login Page

Hi deekernan;

While TripAdvisor's parent company "TripAdvisor, Inc." owns both this website & FlipKey, they are operated as two separate companies. You will need to contact FlipKey with your concerns.

Best Regards

Reply to: Flipkey Login Page
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted