We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

washington D.C.
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

I am looking to travel to an all-inclusive resort with my one year old and my neighbors who have a 2 and 3 year old. We recently stayed in Beaches Turks and Caicos which was FABULOUS, but we are looking for something a bit less expensive.

Can anyone recommend and all inclusive that has day care for all ages and perhaps babysitting at night?

Thanks everyone.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

Yes, the T&C Beaches is very nice, and about to open another (and more expensive) expansion...

But, to try something a little more reasonably priced while in the same general area, check the Club Med, Punta Cana. This is a very family oriented Club Med and known for taking very good care of young children. Lots of activities for everyone to do. There are also Club Med Family villages at Cancun and Ixtapa, MX. These have both been recently "rebuilt" (not just a simple renovation) and are very nice. They will probably cost more than The Punta Cana Club Med, but still less than Beaches. Word of "warning".. Club Med frequently runs very good specials, so don't be scared off if the prices initially look expensive. A good "Club Med knowledgeable" travel agent can frequently save a lot of $$

Ladysmith, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

I was looking into this a while ago, because we have a 2 & 3 yr old. The only ones I found that have activities/care for under 4's that are included in the all inclusive price were Melia Caribe in Domincan Republic and FDR in Jamaica. Club Med does offer under 4 care, but for an extra fee. My investigation wasn't totally complete so if any one else has other suggestions would love to here them. We actually decided for our trip to be just me a husband to Club Med in T&C, leave the kids with their grandparents and wait until are youngest turns 4 to take them on a big beach vacation so there are more resorts and destinations to choose from.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

Hey miah20... wife and I were at the Turkoise Club Med just over a month ago, for our 7th visit there and had a great time. If you want some advance information, check my trip report and lots of pictures at my personal (no ads) weh site at:

www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html

Have a great time!

Waupaca, WI
Destination Expert
for Gay Travel
Level Contributor
618 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

You must be over age 18 to stay at the Turkoise Club Med. Club meds at some other locations take your age requirements.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,282 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

Yes, WaupacaTraveller, the Turkoise Club Med is 18 and over only, which is why I didn't mention it as long as stolirox was talking about a family vacation. But, once they decided to leave the kids behind, it becomes a viable (and fun) option...

6. Re: All Inclusive for Kids - with day care

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 13:18