We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamaica in September

Woodland, California
4 posts
Save Topic
Jamaica in September

Please advice which is the best and affordable hotel for couple age 30 - 36 to go to Jamaica in September .. with the good food and place for night life as well the beach..

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,497 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jamaica in September

I don't have specific recommendations for a resort, but I can offer some advice. I would go to www.cheapcaribbean.com and compare resorts for your specific date range.

I hope this helps.

Edited: 12 September 2011, 14:06
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,177 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jamaica in September

Best and affordable are very subjective words, so my suggestion is for you to make a new post for the Jamaica forum (link below) and describe what you're looking for in a resort and what your price range is - maybe compare to other places you've been. Generally the local boards know the resorts pretty well:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g147309-i69-Jamaic…

Or look at the rankings:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g147309-Jamaica-Hotel…

3. Re: Jamaica in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 12:18
Get answers to your questions