We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot vacations in November

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Hot vacations in November

Hello All. I am looking to go away in November and looking for advice on where it's hottest. I usually go away in Feb or May but November is going to be the best time this year. I'm flying from Toronto and trying to keep it close and cheap. Cuba, Mexico, Dominican? Any information would be great.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot vacations in November

The Bahamas or Turks and Caicos would be fun.

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot vacations in November

I have been to Mexico and Dominican in November many times and have always had warm weather. It has always been warm enough for me to swim. One perk about going away then is you wont have the really bad humidity that you would be in the summer months.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,937 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot vacations in November

Costa Rica, Belize, Puerto Rico, USVI.

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,255 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot vacations in November

Costa Rica is warm at that time of year but it is the rainy season. I was there in Nov 2010 and it poured everyday. We still had a great trip though.

Edited: 29 March 2012, 21:06
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,937 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot vacations in November

I say it can rain lots of places, but (yes) November is considered on the edge of rainy season in Costa Rica...It still wouldn't stop me: govisitcostarica.com/travelInfo/climate.asp

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hot vacations in November

Mid-November is the turning point for the rainy season in Costa Rica. If your trip is the third or fourth week of November, you should be fine. My last trip to CR was the third and fourth week of November, and we had little to no rain.

Good luck!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
29,301 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hot vacations in November

Punta Cana, DR is gorgeous in November, in my experience..................some great hotels there....Bavaro Beach is beautiful...

Vernon, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hot vacations in November

We just got back from Cuba, and although I'm not sure what the temps are like there at that time of year, I have to say that it was a great place to go!.

We stayed at the "Blau Varadero" and have nothing but wonderful things to say about it.

9. Re: Hot vacations in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 21:15