We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach in Esperance WA

Torquay, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach in Esperance WA

Ok, we're in Esperance and looking for all these 'best beaches' that top the worldwide ratings lists. Can anyone advise us? We hear there's great spots in the National Parks but are wondering if any beaches in the town itself are any good? We've been spoilt by great beaches in Victoria so are pretty fussy. We like nice sand & a decent boogie-boarding / small surfing wave. Your suggestions much appreciated!

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,394 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach in Esperance WA

For information about a specific location I suggest posting to the TA forum for that location to get the "local experts". In this case, you would be best served by posting to: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g495056-i23822-Esp…

By the way, you had me confused for a while... For most of us in the USA looking at your title, "WA" is the abbreviation for "Washington State" and I couldn't find an "Esperance" in Washington State. It does look like an inviting location in "Western Australia" though....

Torquay, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach in Esperance WA

Thanks. Actually, I'm on the mobile app version of TA and there's limited location forums - ie: none in Australia! Shame! ;(

3. Re: Best beach in Esperance WA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:41
Get answers to your questions