We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

Hi,

So a couple of us friends wanted to go on vacation in late november, we were supposed to go to Fiji but due to some accomodation conflicts, we might not be able to. We're in our early twenties we are pretty much open to anywhere except destinations in Europe a little out of our budget for now, but we are considering Costa Rica and other places

please please recommend some destinations that have beautiful beaches and night life, and somewhere safe too, not really keen on the whole cabo or cancun scene, so please any suggestions would be wonderful!

1. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2012, 18:59
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,216 posts
498 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

how about the cook islands, they are very near fiji..there must be some other place to stay on fiji? i have some thoughts, or go to the forum..they are very helpful.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,718 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

I enjoyed Costa Rica when I went. I wouldn't say beautiful beaches, but I would say beautiful scenery and excursions (zipline, volcano, rain forest)..

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,487 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

cut your travel time in half and go to waikiki....the beach itself is so-so in some parts, but the nightlife is wild... also, oahu isn't all about the big city of honolulu...the rural parts of the island are beautiful.... go to the north shore, or windward side for truly beautiful beaches and scenery....

get this guidebook:

hawaiirevealed.com/books-apps/oahu-revealed

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

Costa Rica is a perfect choice for you.

Tamarindo has beautiful beaches and plenty of nightlife (low key nightlife). Fly into Liberia (LIR). Other options in Costa Rica would be Jaco (known for nightlife), Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo and Manual Antonio.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
25,104 posts
1,961 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

Consider Boracay Philippines voted one of the best beach destinations in the world.

tripadvisor.com.au/TravelersChoice-Beaches-c…

Tommo

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

I agree with Costa Rica, but will warn you that late November is still in the rainy season. The weather is generally considered to change in Dec, so late Nov might be OK if the rain breaks a little early, or it might be wet.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,657 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

meagan............try the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana has outstanding beaches, November weather beautiful, and an amazing array of fabulous resorts to choose from

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

I've been to boracay, it is definitely beautiful and has a great night life

La Habra, California
Level Contributor
10 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: BEACH VACATION, sun, fun and some partying please give recs!

Would any of you recommend belize to visit?