We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination ideas in May/June

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Destination ideas in May/June

Hi, I am looking for a holiday destination at the end of May/beginning June but not Tenerife or Turkey as we have been there and would like to try somewhere new.

I would like:

All inclusive (including cocktails)

Not too long flight (unless someone can recommend an airline that is comfortable)

Sunshine

Fairly quiet and peaceful

I am looking to pay about 700/800 pp, and it will be for two adults. Any ideas?!

Edited: 22 March 2013, 15:40
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Destination ideas in May/June

Not all inclusive & hope it never is but otherwise I recommend Skiathos all,the way.

4 ish hour flight, sunshine & plenty of it, tranquil & beaches to die for.

We just returned from an all inc in Agadir, loved it, fabulous, Riu Palace Tikida, but we adore Skiathos for all the opposite reasons. Returning in July. Can't wait.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,027 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Destination ideas in May/June

AI is not a so luxurious option in Greece as it is in North Africa countries or parts of Spain. If you are happy with decent clean and tidy rooms, one or two restauranrs/bars and one or a couple of swimming pools within hotel plus wine, beer and ouzo and nice beach near by , you could have a look on Kos (Tigaki?) or Rhodes (Lindos?)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Destination ideas in May/June

Thanks everyone.

Thehappening, just out of interest - why do you prefer Skiathos 'for opposite reasons'?

4. Re: Destination ideas in May/June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 04:17