We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

Montreal
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

Hi

I'm looking to go in mexico 2 week in december with my boyfriend.

We have a average budget of 1600$ each.

I was looking at the viva wyndham maya and azteca, someone have been there? Have something to say about?

I'm looking for a okay resort, we want a calm place, with good food( we are not difficult, we just don't want to starve lol) and to be on the beach...

We.look at the wyndham cuz of the location....

We are searching for a all inclusive, so if u have any suggestion, with good price, let me know!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
10,926 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

This is te same answer from the francoplhone site TA.. Iberostar Beach / Del Mar . Iberostar Quetzal and more .

If your vacations are the week in Christmas time and New Year , It's going to be more expensive weeks

the Wyndham it's also a goog location

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,784 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

Hi

I would suggest you post your question on the relevant Mexican Destination Forum as far more people will see it

Montreal
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

For thefirst answer i ask the same question but usually Iuse ta in eng not fr....

And for the second answer thank you a lot Iwill do this... I thought it was by subject first haha.... thankyou both!

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

I don't know if you've booked already and this is kinda late notice (sorry!), but this might help. Sunwing is having a long weekend sale where you can save $100 on an all inclusive trip to the Caribbean and Mexico.

Here the link with the coupon code: http://bit.ly/17vLy6W

5. Re: mexico from montreal or toronto?? where to go,good price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 05:17