We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May holiday

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
May holiday

Hi ,

Me and my partner want to go somewhere on around the 12th may. We are both from the UK, as it will just be a week long holiday we don't want to fly more than 5 hours. We have both been to Egypt and went to the cape verde islands in feb so would like to go somewhere different. Could anyone recommend somewhere that will be hot? We tend to go for AI holidays as its less to worry about. I have been thinking about perhaps Djerba or Turkey but I am open to good suggestions :) Having a nice beach would also be a plus!!

Many Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,405 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May holiday

Hi

You could also check out the Greek Islands and Morocco

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,982 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May holiday

i think turkey is a great place to visit in may...the coast is so beautiful, the food is wonderful and the people are some of the best. check out cirali, and the hotel canada, and tell carrie, that the folks from idaho sent you.

there are many things to do around there and carrie is the best!!

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,094 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May holiday

AI is not the best in Greece, but if this is the only way your travel, so be it. You may want to check Tingaki on Kos or maybe one of the beach resorts on Rhodes (Kalithea, Faliraki, Lardos?) .

In addition to Djerba you may want to check Jasmine Hammamet on Tunisia too .

4. Re: May holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions