We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

speedboat phuket to phi phi island

Edinburgh...
3 posts
Save Topic
speedboat phuket to phi phi island

Hi all

my wife and I are flying to Phuket on November, 25, and then to Zeavola Resort on Phi Phi Island. As we are landing too late to catch the 13.30 ferry, do you have any suggestion about alternative public / private transport to the Island? I have already asked for their own private service, but I would like to have a few other alternatives before booking it. Best would be to find out other tourists heading there to share it.

Let me know

Mauri

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,002 posts
1,821 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: speedboat phuket to phi phi island

Perhaps ask on the Thailand Forum as you will get more responses.

I think Phuket Sail Tours may be able to help.

Tommo

Chicago's North...
Destination Expert
for Illinois, Chicago
Level Contributor
7,191 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: speedboat phuket to phi phi island

something to remember:

the boat service could be limited based on the tides.... we almost didn't make it back from the island as the low tide almost left us high and dry....

Edinburgh...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: speedboat phuket to phi phi island

Thanks for your suggestions. I will post to the other forum as well.

Mauri

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: speedboat phuket to phi phi island

It's quite a long trip and it's dark by 6pm - you do not want to be on a boat in that part of the world after dark..

5. Re: speedboat phuket to phi phi island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions