We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natural Beaches ?

Unalaska, Alaska
1 post
Save Topic
Natural Beaches ?

Hello everybody! i have a list of the natural beaches in the bellow:

-Langkawi, Malysia

- St. Barts

-Nantucket Island Beach, Massachusetts

-Bora Bora, Tahiti

-Maldives

-Seychelles ......

Which one is the most popular and the best beach ?

this is the link source: toptenepic.com/top-ten-natural-beaches-with-…

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natural Beaches ?

Wouldn't this be better placed in the "Beach Vacations" forum? This one is specifically related to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Natural Beaches ?

If you are asking in the MB forum, you better add Huntington Beach State Park to the list :p

Since you are listing beaches around the world, I would vote for Maldives for the most awesome, although it may not be the most popular....

Naperville
Level Contributor
384 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Natural Beaches ?

BTW what's a natural beach?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Natural Beaches ?

Hi EdnaCantor,

Welcome to the forums! Because you have questions about a number of beaches, we have moved your topic here to the Beach Vacations forum, where it is more appropriately placed. Hopefully you will receive a lot of great feedback.

Thanks for participating and good luck with your research!

TA_Louise

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,322 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Natural Beaches ?

Edna I think you;ll find there are several hundred beaches in the Maldives to choose from. I've been to a few and all were beautiful. Fine white sand and water warm and as clear as glass.

Marietta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Beach Vacations, Bonaire
Level Contributor
4,188 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Natural Beaches ?

There are lots of definitions of the "Best Beach".... for example, check the list that just appeared on Trip Advisor: tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice-Islands-cTop…

I've been to the top two and would reverse their order myself. It really depends on what you are looking for.

7. Re: Natural Beaches ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 07:19