We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

Southampton, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

myself (the picky girlfriend), my boyfriend and our 2 friends are all looking to go somewhere sunny around the middle of june. if anyone has any recommendations of places/countries to go please let us know, my boyfriend is now pulling his hair out because i cannot decide!

we are all early 20's (2 x couples) with a max budget £600 looking for all inclusive...

some nightlife nearby would be nice but we not the 'clubby' type so not too fussed about being in the center of the strip.

the boys are quite active so beach with water sports activities close by would be good whilst the girls relax on the beach between the pages of a book! things we'd like to do is, sight seeing/tours, shopping, eating, a little drinking, watersports, relaxing, reading...

obviously as we are looking to go all inclusive we would like a reasonably rated hotel or one that has good food reviews.

being the picky girlfriend i am not too keen on the massive built up hotels and would prefer somewhere more 'bungalow' style or boutique (with a spa - i'm not that difficult honest!)

i know that it is hard to find something that will fit all of our requirements, however if someone can i will pay for them to join us! hehe, (only joking - sorry guys!)

thanks for all your help x

p.s, looking to fly from gatwick, however can be a little flexible within reason.

Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

You may try either Sharm Al sheikh or Hurghada at Egypt. NICE weather by june and meet ur budget for all inclussive. Try to get more info about them.

Rgds

Amr

Cairo, Egypt
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

You may try either Sharm Al sheikh or Hurghada at Egypt. NICE weather by june and meet ur budget for all inclussive. Try to get more info about them.

Rgds

Amr

truro
Level Contributor
902 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

Hi

Tunisia has some lovely AI hotels,reasonably priced too.

Many hotels are no more than 3 story.

Plenty of shops,nice beaches,watersports and sightseeing.

Temps around 30° in June.

Also the resort of Olu Deniz in Turkey has lovely low hotels and plenty to occupy you.

Prices here for AI can be very expensive though.

The Greek islands are hot and sunny in June with lots to offer.

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

Vounaki Sunsail resort in western mainland Greece. Not all inclusive but full board, great undiscovered area (built on a scenic cove, 5 minutes walk to a traditional village. Pleasant local taverns and bars to check. Lefkas island is only 30 minutes drive away (no ferry involved) ). Maybe a bit too family oriented but quiet on June, good value for money and watersports are great.

Mark Warner offers a similar concept. You may want to check on their Lakitira resort on Kos island. Location is quiet while island very active, many great beaches, archeological sites, boat trips, an extended bicycle lanes' network....

5. Re: All Inclusive, Early 20's, Picky Girlfriend, Where To Go?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:18