We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to spend 4 days

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Topic
where to spend 4 days

Hello,

I'm interested to spend only 3 days or 4 days in nice area where we can do a lot of things and also want to relax with nice beaches. I want to spend these days in very safe place:)

I can fly either from Toronto or Montreal. We are 6 persons and our budget is about 800 usd per person for the flight and hotel.

could you please suggest to me good place?? and do you advise me to take vacation package ??

thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,788 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to spend 4 days

What time during the year? Now, next month, etc.?

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to spend 4 days

Thanks for reply

From 29th of August till 2nd of September

Thanks

3. Re: where to spend 4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 19:05
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where to spend 4 days

thanks a lot for the website. Nice shots!

I'm thinking of Dominican republic or Jamaica or Cancun but are these places safe?? and which is more suitable for 3 nights only?

could you recommend to me a good website offers cheap vacation packages??

thanks

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
11,791 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to spend 4 days

All 3 are reasonably safe destinations. Cancun is probably the safest, but it would be a tough call.

If you're just planning to relax at a beautiful resort w/gorgeous beaches, Cancun is probably your best bet: lots of resorts at all price points, lots of cheap flights from Canada, and beautiful beaches and lots of sun!

Enjoy, wherever you choose.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,943 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to spend 4 days

Amoon..........if you`re flying out of Toronto, I recommend you look at vacation packages to the Bahamas.....in my experience (and Toronto is where I fly from) the Bahamas is one of the very few places 3 or 4 night packages are available to, and it`s close to T.O.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
26,943 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where to spend 4 days

Canadian websites for travel deals can include.....I Travel 2000, TripCentral, the Last Minute Club, Air Transat Vacations, BelAir Travel.............you can also just Google something like ``Last minute vacation packages`` and you`ll find many sites......

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: where to spend 4 days

Thank you all for all recommendation and websites

I will think for the 2 options : Cancun and Bahamas

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
26,943 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to spend 4 days

You're welcome...........enjoy where ever you go!

10. Re: where to spend 4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 06:15