We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need inspiration - European beach holiday in June

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Need inspiration - European beach holiday in June

Hello,

My friend and I are trying to find a holiday for mid-June. We want to go for about seven nights, all-inclusive or half board. Flying from Manchester or Liverpool probably. Budget flexible but around £700pp. The issue we're having is that we're struggling to decide on a destination so can't really look at resorts because there's just too much available.

We want somewhere with stuff to do during the day, not just sit at a beach or pool (although that would be nice too), and decent nightlife but nothing cheap and nasty, not full of British tourists. It's difficult when you go with a friend too, rather than family or a boyfriend. I like France and Italy, she usually goes places like Tenerife or Lanzarote. Can anyone suggest anywhere we might both like? Preferably somewhere a bit different, I don't really fancy a tourist trap but I appreciate that if we want a package deal I might have to compromise on that a bit.

Please help. I've been looking online for ages and not really got anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,584 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need inspiration - European beach holiday in June

The Lakitira Beach Resort and Village on Kos, and near the lively town of Kardamena, is very well reviewed here on TA....and they have a half board option, as well as full board.........read some of the reviews and view the candid travellers photos here.......

2. Re: Need inspiration - European beach holiday in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions