We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Forecast for St.Maarten

Vaughan, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather Forecast for St.Maarten

According to the weather network, it says it is going to rain all week with 80% chance of thunder storms. I'm getting scared that this is accurate and want to ensure that it actually does not rain all day. We are going from May 11th to 18th

Thank you.

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,491 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Forecast for St.Maarten

In my experience it is pointless to look at Caribbean weather forecasts prior to a vacation. The reason is that they often show rain every day. Sometimes it will rain every day, but often that means a 10 or 15 minute afternoon shower. Those short showers are a welcome part of the day since they offer a bit of a cooling effect.

Also, remember that it is common for rain to fall on one part of an island while other parts remain dry.

My advice - don't worry about it and enjoy your vacation.

Vaughan, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Forecast for St.Maarten

Thank you so much! Just causing myself stress for no reason!

3. Re: Weather Forecast for St.Maarten

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions