We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

Truro, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

Hi there,

my boyfriend and I are looking to go away for a relaxing beach holiday at the beginning of July this year. We're only 17 but definitely don't want to be near too much night life as neither of us like drinking/partying. We are primarily going for the beaches, maybe one or two adventures in our week stay, and some good food. We are also planning on self catering, going to a supermarket and stocking up on picnic food for our days.

any advice would be really appreciated

thank you

Daisy.

1. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 07:11
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

I would recommend you have a look at Kefalonia and in particular Fiscado, this may suit your needs.

Post the same question in the Kefalonia Forum

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

Corfu greece. Great weather. Recommend Staying at The Palma Boutique hotel in Corfu greece might be prefect for you. Beautiful very very clean and modern hotel near beach and restaurants. Corfu nightlife is plentiful Greek food is so healthy and delicious . I'm not interested in nightlife but saw many many young adults out at all hours coming back from clubs. The beach and the blue water is something you just need to see in person I think they have something for everyone. Including boat trips Def worth a look. 11 hr flight from PA but had the best time. Speaking as a seasoned traveler used to nice accommodations

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

Vi G,

OP traveled on start July.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,109 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

As a newer member, I'm not sure if Vi G understands TA. Vi G spammed a bunch of posts at this forum yesterday (cut/paste - all saying the exact same thing) - many were old and new - and reported.

6. Re: Corfu (paleokastritsa) or Kefalonia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 07:15