We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Vacation Help please.

Newington...
1 post
Save Topic
Beach Vacation Help please.

I'm extremely overworked and need a vacation. I have time to use during the end of September. I can travel for up to 10 days. I'm traveling with 3 adults and my daughter, who will be 20 months at that time. We need a one bedroom with a pullout couch or extra bed and crib. Not looking for all inclusive, but would consider. Would like a kitchenette if possible.

We'd like to go somewhere warm and keep the flight under 6 hrs if possible. We can travel out of the country if necessary or maybe someone knows of a hidden treasure here in the states?

Any ideas for September vacation with a toddler?

NY
Level Contributor
2,112 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Vacation Help please.

How about checking out the Azul Sensatori resort in Negril Jamaica or Puerto Morelos Mexico. I suggest these because they have a fisher price baby club which would be perfect for the baby and give you some adult time. In the states, you could look at Club Med in Florida. Good luck!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,160 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Vacation Help please.

What is your budget? That is really key. Hawaii would be fabulous in September, but Mexico would be a much shorter flight for you. :)

3. Re: Beach Vacation Help please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions