We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

1 post
Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

I bought flight ticket on bravofly and got confirmation immediately but it's been already 6 hours and I'm still waiting e-ticket. Is it normal? I can't manage my booking from airline website also. Should I worry?

Edited: 20 June 2017, 14:13
98 replies to this topic
Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
1. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Dear Tamara M,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback here on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear that you have had a reason to complain about our booking services.

Being an online travel agency, we act as an intermediary between the clients and the airlines.

In most cases the confirmation of a booking request is immediate by the supplier and we are able to provide our customers with valid tickets straight after the payment authorization on our website.

However, in a limited number of cases we have to wait for the emission of the tickets by the airline company and this can take up to 72 hours.

We would like to point out that customers are informed throughout the process and updated about the status of their booking on time.

As there could be a wide number of reasons why you have yet to receive your confirmation e-mail, I would like to have one of our Agents verify this for you straight away.

In order to be able to do so, we need to check your reservation in our system. Therefore, we kindly invite you to respond to our private message on Tripadvisor at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,

Sofia

Sydney, Australia
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

hi Bravofly,same problem here,i booked tickets but did not get etickets

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
3. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Bravofly,

I also need confirmation of my tickets through the airline. i can see it in m y Bravofly account/website but want and need reassurance of my confirmed flight from the actual airline. We cannot afford any surprises at the airport!

thanks!

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
4. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Hi FeruzeSA,

Thank you for reaching out here on Tripadvisor. From your post it would seem as though you have received a confirmation from us – if this is the case, the email you received from us acts as your e-ticket and contains all the details you need to either check-in at the airport or online (if necessary).

We would be more than happy to double-check this for you. Could you please send us via private message your email address you used to make the booking with us or booking ID if you have it?

Thank you,

Sofia

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
5. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Hi 710lovd,

As mentioned in our previous post and also via private message, our confirmation email is all you require and you just need to print it out and present it at the airport check-in desk. Hope you have a great trip!

Should you require any further information, just drop us a line.

Sofia

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Me too. I have booked and it shows up under my BravoFly account details but no email confirmation has been received as yet. I have sent you a private message BravoFly, and would appreciate a response asap.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
20,917 posts
113 reviews
7. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Have you checked online with the airline to see if the booking is showing?

Chiasso, Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,270 posts
8. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Hello the4chamberlins,

Thank you for your message.

We have sent the confirmation of your reservation to your email address.

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Kind Regards,

Bravofly

Cebu City...
1 post
9. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

I received a confirmation letter regarding my booking. But how can I print my e-ticket or itinerary?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16,095 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?

Is there an airline booking reference in the email? If so, use that to log on the airline's website to check your booking. It's a good idea to check once in a while to catch any changed.

Reply to: Bravofly where's my e-ticket?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions