We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Iceland
Level Contributor
734 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Are these sites reliable ?

Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,998 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
161. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Do you wish to expand on your horrible experience?

It may help convincing readers of your post, which without is sort of void of substance. If you could also add your reason for choosing to ring an OTA rather than book online, it could help others in their decision making.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
162. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

i like last minute.com but don't use it all the time, i find cheaper rates elsewhere but we did book a holiday with them two years ago, when one day the price dropped by about 60% booked it straight away, two days later was back to the full price so worth looking back and fore all the time just in case it wasn't advertised that it was reduced or anything so sneaky!

New York City, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
163. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

I was going to Vegas during peak season and saw insane prices for Hotels. They were by far the cheapest and was hesitant. I decided to 'roll the dice' and was nice to have an actual person to speak with to affirm the price I was getting was real. To my surprise the price was lefit and had no issues ( in addition to being the lowest price they even got the resort fee removed - I couldn't use the pool but then again I went over to MGM and use their pool for even less)

164. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 13:09
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
170 reviews
Save Reply
165. Re: lastminute.com, any reviews ?

Awful company, I booked tickets to go to watch the lion king in New York over a month in advance. Bearing in mind it's a birthday present. They failed to provide tickets and took my money. Now they keep ignoring me. Avoid at all cost guys they can't deliver