We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experience with PYOtravel

Kuala Lumpur...
2 posts
Save Topic
Experience with PYOtravel

Needed some advise for those who booked before with them,

1. How the service

2. Price competitiveness

http://au.pyotravel.com

Thanks,

Trekker

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,618 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Experience with PYOtravel

It would seem that several posters have commented on them - here's a link to the search results I got : www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Melbourne, Victoria
Level Contributor
118 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Experience with PYOtravel

I have used PYO Travel on two occasions, both in relation to booking Singapore hotels. On the first occasion, all went smoothly and I was very happy with the hotel price.

However, my second experience has not been positive. I booked the Changi Airport hotel through PYO travel for one night in Feb 2012. This night was linked to my arrival on a Singapore Airlines flight, which unfortunately Singapore Airlines has now cancelled. I therefore cancelled my PYO booking on the conditions outlined in their Cancellation Policy, namely that I would incur a cancellation fee of $50 and that they would contact me by email concerning the refund. Unfortunately, I HAVE HEARD NOTHING WHATSOEVER FROM THEM, despite sending them a request to contact me.

I will continue to try to contact them by email and phone, as I will not accept their silence and lack of a refund. I will use the consumer laws that protect me in Australia (I booked through their Sydney office). Thank goodness there are sites such as TripAdvisor where I can warn others.

It is very unfortunate that this has occurred, as I had planned to rebook through them, according to my new flight details.

So my advice to you is choose a more widely known booking agency or, best of all, book directly with the hotel.

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Experience with PYOtravel

I have bad experience with them. Poor service and lack of business ethics. Send an email four times already and still waiting for a reply.

Regret buying an online voucher for a room reservation at Hard Rock Hotel, Sentosa, Singapore. Ending up paying a room reservation price which is higher than other hotel reservation website, eg. www.booking.com.

4. Re: Experience with PYOtravel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:16