We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

International Travel Services-Travel Services Unlimited

Fayetteville...
2 posts
Save Topic
International Travel Services-Travel Services Unlimited

Has anyone gone to International Travel Services seminar and/or purchased their membership? If so, what was your experience? Have you used the free travel certificates? Have you booked any trips with them?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,491 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: International Travel Services-Travel Services Unlimited

I went 9-8-11, in Fairview Heights, IL. Almost bit....came home and did a Google search on it. BEWARE !!! I was ready to go back and give them $2,000. The presentation sounded to good to be true (which it was, come to find out). I had some limited contact with the "home office" on Friday, asked them to look up a trip for me and quote me a price. I finally got an email late on Friday, saying the "girls were swamped, it'd be Monday before they would contact me". Seriously? To look up ONE trip? Pretty sure they wanted me to join, get my money, then leave me hanging out to dry. Is that how YOU would treat a prospective customer?

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!!!! DO A SEARCH AND READ ALL THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ! They have been about 10 different names in the last 10 years, and ARE NOT BBB accredited, looks like they wont response to BBB requests. BUYER BEWARE!!

Edited: 10 September 2011, 15:06
2. Re: International Travel Services-Travel Services Unlimited

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 04:17