We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Do you know the company Corporate Travel Network. Just got an fax from them offering a Cancun, Cabo or Domincan republic vacation for 6 days 5 nights for 175 per person. All inclusive, not including airfare. They sounded a bit shady on the phone . Phone number is 866 519 9321.

Have you heard of anyone using this company. Do you know if they are legit? The website is www.corporatetravelnet.com

Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Level Contributor
13,990 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Hi there

You may want to read this about the Support Forum:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k42273…

CB

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,552 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Susan;

This forum is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For a query such as yours, I would suggest posting on the "Bargain Travel" forum. That forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i12290-Bargain_T…

Best Regards

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

I would treat an unsolicited fax as I would treat a spam e-mail in my in-box. It goes into the rubbish (recycle) bin.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,352 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Fax offers of travel package 'bargains ' are notorious scams and should be completely disregarded.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,044 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Throw that fax in the trash. Don't be a suker.

Troy, Michigan
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Corporate Travel Network is a total scam. If you pull up their sight, you'll notice that they reference WTN. I called WTN and they said they are NOT affiliated with CTN. CTN grabbed their entire site and just changed the name. WTN is in the process of working with the BBB to remove their site.

Philadelphia
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Does anyone know of anything I can do about Corporate Travel Network? I was stupid enough to book with then just a few days ago after I saw a fax a work thatI thought was from HR. From doing some research I know know that it is a scam! I really need to get that money back I am paying for a wedding and that trip was for my honeymoon. Can anyone help or give me suggestions?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

If you paid by credit card contact the card company right away and also report it to whatever your equivalent of the department of fair trading is

Also Google them on the Internet as you will get other advice there

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

I too bought a trip from them because the fax came at my place of work from our "HR" dept. Soon after I realized I was scammed. I immediately called my credit card company and cancelled my card and asked for a new one to be sent to me (just in case they tried to charge something else on my card). I told them I believe I was scammed and wanted to dispute the charge. The card company told me they do see the charge and to call them back in about a week. At that time I could dispute the charge. I copied everything I could on CTN including the posts on this site, the initial fax I was fooled by at work and anything else I could google to show they are fake. I faxed all this to my credit card company and they are investigating CTN. I hope to hear from them soon that the charge will be disputed. Good luck....

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
731 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: corporate travel network or corporatetravelnetwork.com

Welcome to the forums, susan! As others mentioned, your topic was initially misplaced in the Support forum. We have since moved it here, to the Bargain Travel forum.

Thanks for participating and good luck with your research!

TA_Louise