We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

SW Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

For a wedding and rooms for guests.. a wedding is being planned for a large group (200 ??). Captiva Island, Florida hotel or condo or apt rental ?

summer, 2012, probably August

need a large space or room for a ceremony and reception plus rooms for guests with travel for some guests. thank you.

email lynnejos@yahoo.com

dmb1529@yahoo.com

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,142 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

Hi dmbSWFlorida;

NEVER post your email address on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately !

Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive.

You can delete your own post by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Best Regards

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

Captiva Island is a very small place , but does have it's own Forum , where you might get better answers to your question

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-Captiva_Island_Flo…

In addition, you might also post on the Forum for Sanibel Island, which is nearby it, larger and may have more facilities to choose from- that Forum is also much more active and has many posters every day.

Edited: 05 February 2012, 19:27
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34616-i231-Sanibe…

Again , however, that is a very large crowd for a small island like Sanibel to accomodate

Your options in both locations are probably very limited , unless I am forgetting some possibilities.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

Casa Ybel Resort on Sanibel can handle a wedding that size -

www.casaybelresort.com/weddings-events/

5. Re: wedding rentals for Captiva Island, Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2013, 10:25
Get answers to your questions