We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

Lauder Scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

Hi has anyone used this company or holiday gems. my brother is trying to book with Blue sea and wonders whether it is safe.

Thanks, Jen

11. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 19:35
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

Blue sea is very safe my husband and I use them all the time and have not had any problems. Staff are very helpful and friendly

Ruby

Lauder Scotland
Level Contributor
258 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

Thank you, i need no further help with this.

Birmingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

what is the complaints number ????

Amesbury
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

My reply from ABTA regarding Bluesea Holidays

Thank you for contacting us.

Having looked through your file we can see that you have booked your travel arrangements throughBroadway Travel Service (Wimbledon) Ltd . As your agent, they have placed your booking with a supplier, as shown on your invoice. A supplier can be one of the following, but is not limited to;

Medhotels, Hotels4U, Youtravel, Lowcostbeds or direct with the hotel etc. Unfortunately these suppliers are not Members of ABTA.

When you book your arrangements through an agent their job is to place you in contract with a supplier of services, the principal. Suppliers can be accommodation only, a flight provider or a tour operator, depending on what you have arranged with your agent.

Just because you have paid Broadway Travel Service (Wimbledon) Ltd it does not mean that you had entered into a contract with them. The responsibility of the agent is to collect monies on behalf of the principal with whom they are placing you in contract with.

As your complaint is not concerning an ABTA member we would advise you to correspond with the supplier in the hope that the matter can be resolved or explained to your satisfaction. Should you reach deadlock you will need to seek legal advice to pursue the matter

16. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 19:35
Amesbury
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

I am sure they are just fine & dandy until you have a problem with your hotel . Then it's a different story

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

used Holidaygems twice, brilliant!

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

I bought a incluive package to Barcelona to take the family to a Barcelona match and got ripped off paying over £40each for the worst seats in the stadium (back row of top tier) face value of approx £16. My advice to anyone planning similar trip is to get tickets in Barca as they are readily available at face value from the football club official ticket booths.

sheffield
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bluesea holidays, urgent advice needed

hi ,me and my hubby used bluesea holidays we went to turkey antalya region (side) we flew on sun the 8th sept for 14 nghts from leeds bradford with monarch airlines, we added our cases ,and booked return transfers,travel ins we used our booking ref num to choose our seats and inflight meals hope this helps you hope your brother has a good holiday Gillian