We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busabout -thoughts?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Busabout -thoughts?

Perhaps not the most budget travel method I was thinking of going to Croatia and they seem to be the only company that runs your through the area (got the name from Contiki staffer when inquiring on how to get though the region from one Contiki your to another).

Has anyone had any experiences with these guys? Specifically their 'Eastern Treks'?

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busabout -thoughts?

Heard of them but never used them.

A search of the forums produced many pages of results. www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

ktown

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,927 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busabout -thoughts?

I didn't quite understand your post. Do you want to travel through Croatia? If so then the Croatia forum will help you with the extensive public transport network of buses, ferries and some trains.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busabout -thoughts?

I'm doing Balkan Adventure with Intrepid.

From Budapest to Dubrovnik next week.

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Busabout -thoughts?

It is a rip off. There are many bus companies going through Eastern Europe and cheap. In fact it's the main way Eastern Europeans travel.

5. Re: Busabout -thoughts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 07:17