We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

Any of you regular travellers know any good sites for the cheapest parking at Stansted airport??

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

there are a number of good companies out there. I would just say dont use a company called www.stanstedmeetandgreetparking.co.uk. they are crooks. their small print says that they can take your money without providing a service if you are just a few minutes late! check out these questions when you book.

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,752 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

I always book parking through APH - an old established company with good service. At Stansted I use their meet and great agent with, again, prompt and good service.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

If you pre-book early enough you get great rates at the main BAA longstay parking- on BAA's own website. And they offer 2 rates- with cancellation rights or non-refundable (a little bit cheaper) if you're absolutely sure you'll go. We've not found a more cost-effective option in dozens of trips and the pre-pay in-out is fast and foolproof; just use the auto-gates

Don't waste money on the mid-stay; the (very frequent) bus to the long stay is the same one, so you only save a few minutes between sites. And the short stay's for millionaires!

A mate of mine used to claim he got a better deal by blagging into one of the on-airport hotels and bunging the gateman a tenner- but not my style

London, England
Level Contributor
8,538 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

I normally book through Holiday Extras and park at the long stay. Never had any problems.

5. Re: Recommendations for Stansted Parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2013, 10:17