We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know the Travelocity Secret Hotel in Vegas?

Abbotsford, Canada
Level Contributor
237 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know the Travelocity Secret Hotel in Vegas?

Hello all,

I am looking at booking a hotel in Las Vegas for between June 6 and June 11th and was wondering if anyone knows some of the "Secret Hotels" on Travelocity.

I beleive the one that I want to choose is the Tropicana. It is the only 4 Star that has the same resort fees. If anyone could help with that they would be great.

I worry about them saying it is a four star when in fact it might be a 3 star.

Cheers

Chris

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,446 posts
5,658 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know the Travelocity Secret Hotel in Vegas?

Hello chrismakris,

It seems you've posted this, wisely, to the Las Vegas Forum as well and are getting plenty of good feedback to your question there.

tripadvisor.com/…40264317

Well done making good use of the various forums on TA. Trust you get the answers you seek.

2. Re: Anyone know the Travelocity Secret Hotel in Vegas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:16