We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MSP to anywhere in Caribbean

Level Contributor
2 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
MSP to anywhere in Caribbean

My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to the Caribbean this October. Fairly flexible on the dates and time of arrival/leave. We'd ideally do all-inclusive but are open depending on the place. Any tips for the best time to buy, cheapest time? I'm an avid price watcher and would ideally like to go to the Dominican but anything lovely in our price range would be just fine :) Let's here your thoughts! :)

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,867 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MSP to anywhere in Caribbean

Um....what is your "price range" - how many nights? I think mid-week departures (like Tuesday and Wednesday) are still cheapest.

Level Contributor
2 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MSP to anywhere in Caribbean

$1700-ish

3. Re: MSP to anywhere in Caribbean

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:15