We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

Duncan, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

I'm sure this question has been asked, but I've scrolled through the first few pages and my eyes are crossing... Quickly then, traveling to Anaheim/Disney:

Travelocity

Expedia

Tripcentral

I have tried each of these, I can't use Priceline (I live in Canada, and it won't do flights outside of the US). Any others you would recommend, or any package companies? I don't mind booking it all myself, but it seems like packages are a better deal than separate flight & hotel. Any advice happily accepted. (Travel planned for March 2013, from Vancouver Island, Canada)

Victoria
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

Have you considered taking the ferry to Van, then a bus to Bellingham and flying out from there? It's much cheaper than flying from YYJ... we seem to get shafted because of the extra island hop. Even YVR is less expensive. But the prices out of Bellingham are a ridiculous steal.

Use Priceline for your hotel reservation (Name Your Own Price).

Duncan, Canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

Yes, I have been looking at Bellingham... however, once you add the Ferry and a hotel, I'm not sure you save much... but thanks for the tip, I will look some more.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

Instead of scrolling through pages and pages, try the search function. Type your keywords into the box above, and then click on the little magnifying glass. You can search just the bargain travel forum, or include all forums.

ktown

4. Re: So many posts! Repeat your advice, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2013, 10:15