We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expedia Shocking Service

California
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Expedia Shocking Service

I have been travelling for 40 years and in all that time never experienced the aggravation and unprofessionalism I have experienced when dealing with Expedia in the last 2 hours. I was calling from JHB-South Africa and was kept on the line for exactly 58 minutes. I ended up speaking to a supervisor and he offered no solution to the fact that I had to pay $200 more for a ticket due to an online fault " Please think twice when choosing to book through Expedia

Haydee Antezana-CEO Professional Impressions

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

I don't know what an 'online fault' is but your thread should be in the Bargain Travel Forum. This is the wrong forum for your complaint. The correct place for it is here...

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i12290-Bargain_…

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

How unprofessional to post a complaint in just any old forum one happens to come across. :) I just kidding.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
3. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

Dear GulliversTravels72,

I noticed that you posted your topic in the TA Support forum, so I have moved it on your behalf to the Bargain Travel forum. Thanks for sharing your experiences with our membership.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,463 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

An online fault? Is that what is also known as operator error or user error?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
13,399 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

"An online fault? Is that what is also known as operator error or user error?"

It usually is.

6. Re: Expedia Shocking Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 13:19