We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

online discount travel Canada

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
online discount travel Canada

I have looked at all major online travel agencies in Canada and looks like everyone is the same price. There have got to be some out there that are cheaper than the other guys. Anyone have any companies they use that are the cheapest

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: online discount travel Canada

I have always booked directly with the airline. Use kayak or airline matrix (http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm) to see which airline has the best deal.

ktown

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,892 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: online discount travel Canada

Places like cheapoair will probably be cheaper but don't expect good service, a hotel, or airline tickets. They will however be very prompt at taking your money.

Seriously, don't go looking for the cheapest website. You will be sorry.

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: online discount travel Canada

Well we are looking at a package vacation to Cuba, someone said that all the online sites use the same softvoyage software and might be better to go into a travel agent in person which might offer a better price, lets see what they can do

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: online discount travel Canada

Try redtag.ca. They always have cheap vacay packages to Cuba.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,068 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: online discount travel Canada

Hi andrew_john_yyz;

Try itravel2000.com based in Mississauga.

Best Regards

Bradford West...
Level Contributor
542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: online discount travel Canada

We usually use itravel2000 and checked redtag and they are all the same. I saw on travellastminute.ca was $20 cheaper last night and then was the same price this morning, so I'm gonna try and go into our local travel agent this week

7. Re: online discount travel Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 20:19