We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Hi all,

I'm planning to travel with EU for my Swiss Paris trip in Dec-12. Any comments on EU Holidays services? Your comments would be highly appreciated before I make my full payment. Thanks.

Jiandan

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Think you're posting in the wrong place. You might want to search the forums for France or Switzerland. This is the forum for Singapore as a destination

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

I recall someone made a posting to complain about EU holidays but I can't seem to find it. You'll need to google it and read up on their customer experiences. Do note that people have a tendency to report and share when they get bad service but not so much when they get good service.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Hi BornVivant,

Thanks for your guidance. Will post my question to the appropriate forum.

H AccidentalTourist69,

Thanks for your info. Will google it and find out more.

Jiandan

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore
Level Contributor
48,652 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

wrong forum. TA is organized by the destination of your travel, not by YOUR origin.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Hi Schonefeld

Noted with thanks.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
48,652 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

you`re welcome and happy planning!

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Alot of hidden agenda and bad service tour manager. Basically just touch and go outside the places they stated. Just like transportation only that why they charge cheaper.

Jakarta
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
48,652 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Eunice123,

you`re trying to revive the dead thread??? The OP asked his question on Nov 16, 2012, the RIVER has flown since then....................

North Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

With the massive amount of information available on the Internet, why would anyone want or need a third party, a service for which we have to pay, to organise a trip for them?

There's nothing a travel shop can do for us that we can't do for ourselves, and we can probably do it a lot cheaper.

Do some research, check flights, hotels and ''deals'' that might be available, don't put all your eggs in the basket of one agent, who at the end of the day is likely to offer you the ''best'' deal for them, after all they're there to make a living out of people that either can't be bothered or aren't able to do it for themselves.

Just a polite suggestion. Alan.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone travelled with EU Holidays?

Are you serious? But I traveled with EU in Jan 2013, very pleasant journey and I recommended my friends to go with EU, they all felt very good end enjoyed. The Tour managers are responsible and considerate. Could have traditional dishes and the itineraries are nicely planned.