We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key west feb 14th to 18th

Butler pa
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Key west feb 14th to 18th

Hi, I have traveled to key west via cruise ship and have been talking my hubby's ear off about wanting to go back since that trip.. well we are going to the Panamal canal for 5 days then wanting to stay a few days in Key west. He has never been there so I would like to make it a fun and relaxing short trip. We want to keep the cost resonable for the 4 days. We like our privacy but like to go out and have fun. We really dont want to share living quarters with others, we really like cottages, bungaloo. If any one has any idea, we would love to hear of some special little getaways.

Edited: 08 January 2013, 19:56
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,544 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key west feb 14th to 18th

I think the local forum would have a lot of ideas for you, if you reposted your needs there:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g34345-i53-Key_Wes…

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Key west feb 14th to 18th

Definitely agree that you should check out the Key West forum.

Key West is generally an expensive place to stay. We stayed at Angelina's last year. It's a small guest house with a variety of room types. If you want a full unit to yourself there are other options - check out airbnb - last year there was a few interesting places, one being on a boat parked at the marina. We wanted to be centrally located though, and didn't want any of the possible risks associated with airbnb.

Whatever you choose, have a good time!

ktown

3. Re: Key west feb 14th to 18th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 06:16