We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exec Travel Group

Savannah, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
Exec Travel Group

Would like to hear some experiences from people who have book trips with group concierge service.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
55,599 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exec Travel Group

Hi Michelle ~

This is not going to be the correct forum to post your question. On Support here, the idea is to ask about how to use the website and what its features are.

Your best bet will be to post on the Destination Forum where you are thinking of taking your holiday.

To find the possible forums, open the blue print link that says "Forums" that is just above your avatar and make your way to the most appropriate forum.

2. Re: Exec Travel Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 15:44
Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Exec Travel Group

We are currently using this company to pay for a trip this summer. Long story short - the payment was due Feb 20th but the website was down and offered no alternate method to pay. tried again the next day, website still down. called in to make payment. agent stated they would make a note to remove the fee. the fee was reflected on my invoice. called and emailed several times but no reply until after I posted a nasty dispute message (I could have been nicer). their reply stated that because they did not like the tone of my dispute, they would not remove the charge. It is outrageous to charge a customer for their malfunctioning website and who wouldn't be at least a little upset. Another person in our group has been going back an forth with them about the same issue on her account. Website not working so they charge us for the inconvenience to them... You gotta luv being an American consumer!

Basically, they are unprofessional and tacky. I suggest finding another travel group.

Edited: 27 February 2013, 01:23
New Orleans...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Exec Travel Group

Horrible service bad customer service, the owner was not professional. Every time you contact this place you are not able to get in touch with anyone and it is always someone different answering the phone. The owner will not call you back, they change the payment plan after you make your first payment. I suggest no one using this place it is way to ghetto and unprofessional. They take your money and then because they change their payment plan they cancel your trip and steal your hard earned money. Ghetto and unprofessional !!!!

Fort Lauderdale...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Exec Travel Group

Please never book a trip with them - I booked for essence - worst experience ever- if you don't pay by the 20th of every month they charge you a late fee which is almost equal to your payments for the month, I paid the entore trip including the late fees that I was disputing that they never removed I am payone over 3500 for two people to go to the Essence Fest - this is crazy- then they threaten to keep your money if you pay late. I understand a cancellation fee if it is past the date of the trip but this is crazy - I was too fan in to cancell because thay already had over $1000.00 of my money when I paid off the trip - without the late fees they threaten to cancel my trip - they already recievied 3200.00 and told me that if i did notpay an addition 200.00 that they told me that they would reverse that I would lose all of my money paid so far and that I would have to make a claim through some bootleg travel insurance company. NEVER BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY !!

6. Re: Exec Travel Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:15