We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Trying to book award travel with US Airways

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Help! Trying to book award travel with US Airways

I booked my flight for Charlotte to Nassau for June 30th using my airline miles. The departing flight was 17,500 miles (coach low) and the return was 40,000 (coach high). I could not get 2 flights at the low coach level as we want to travel over the July 4th holiday and those were the best days for us. I immediately logged into my husband's account to purchase his ticket and the same flight was no longer available for 17,500 miles!!! He does not have enough miles for 2 coach high segments. I called a supervisor at Dividend Miles and she said they "may" open up more seats at the coach low level since the flight is so far out. Does ayone have experience with this? I'm stressed now that I have a flight and my husband does not. I looked at the months of April and May and almost the whole month is at the coach low level. What's the deal????

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,451 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Trying to book award travel with US Airways

Trip advisor has an airline forum. You may get more help if you post there.

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,525 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Trying to book award travel with US Airways

I did, thanks! I wasn't sure which would be more relevant. First time posting to non destination type forum.

3. Re: Help! Trying to book award travel with US Airways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2014, 05:17