We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Lounges

Stockton
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Lounges

does anyone know of any discount codes for airport lounges please? We are flying from Newcastle in June and Gatwick in September, i would be very grateful if anyone could help out. thanks

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,038 posts
5,330 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Lounges

Hello Ann O,

Might be best to ask these questions on the the UK forums so local experts there can find and hopefully provide thoughts. Here is the link if helpful.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g186216-i15-United…

Hope you find the information you are looking for.

Stockton
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Lounges

Thanks for that advice, as you may have guessed I am no whizz kid when it comes to the internet !!!!! I will do that now

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Lounges

If you look on the actual UK airport websites, there may be special offers.

I fly regularly from Newcastle and have in the past managed to get a discounted rate a couple of times.

Stockton
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Lounges

Thanks for that I will have a look

5. Re: Airport Lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 06:18